Mentoring Committee Representative vacancies - help support our work
We have vacancies for the following positions on the Mentoring Committee. If you are a doctor working in GUM, HIV or SRH, we'd be keen to hear from you. The roles available are:
- Doctor in Training representative
- SAS doctor representative
- North Thames representative (doctor working in N Thames deanery)
- North of England representative (doctor working in Health Education North East, North West and Yorkshire and the Humber, North West Yorkshire or Trent)
- Wales representative
There are also some upcoming vacancies below if you are a member of BASHH or BHIVA:
- BASHH Chair (applicants need to be a member of BASHH) – chair will be standing down later this year
- BHIVA Chair (applicants need to be a member of BHIVA) – Chair will be standing down later this year
The role involves attendance at committee meetings 2-3 times a year and matching and supporting mentor–mentee pairs. A full role description is available on request.
If you are interested in joining the committee, or would like more information, please contact Dr Emma Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org (BASHH) Dr Adrian Palfreeman at email@example.com (BHIVA) or Dr Nicola Morgan at firstname.lastname@example.org (FSRH).