You can apply for recertification by filling in the online form below.
Before filling in the online form, please have all the relevant information to hand before starting it, you will not be able to save it and then revisit it later, it must be completed in one sitting. You will also need a stable internet connection while completing the online form:
Form for Recertifying Letter of Competence in Intrauterine Techniques (LoC IUT):
- Complete the online form for Recertification of the Letter of Competence in Intrauterine Techniques (LoC IUT)
Form for Recertifying Letter of Competence in Subdermal Implant Techniques (LoC SDI):
- Complete the online form for Recertification of the Letter of Competence in Subderman Contraceptive Implant Techniques (LoC SDI)
Please make sure to apply for recertification not more than six months before your recertification date and no later than six weeks afterwards.
To apply successfully for recertification, you need to demonstrate:
- at least two credits of relevant CPD over the past five years
- completion of the relevant e-SRH module (for NHS professionals) or Faculty-approved distance learning (for non-NHS professionals)
- proof of basic life support and anaphylaxis training
- a log of IUT insertions
- a log of SDI insertions and/or removals
You can find more information on each of these requirements below. You can also find a calendar of CPD courses, meetings and events on this website.