Ordinary Membership - The FSRH Sexual and Reproductive Health Research Group (The SRH Research Group)
Do you have an interest in SRH research and would like to contribute with the work of the SRH Research Group?
If you are interested in SRH research, you could join the SRH Research Group as an Ordinary Member. Via the SRH Research Group you will be able to contribute to the evidence-base to improve practice and policy in SRH care and can be part of a supportive community interested in research. Past research experience is not a pre-requisite for involvement. In order to join the SRH Research Group as an Ordinary Member you need to be a member of the FSRH.
Ordinary Members can contribute to the SRH Research Group by:
- Demonstrating an enthusiasm and commitment to research in SRH
- Generating ideas for new studies
- Participating in the peer review process of potential studies thus facilitating identification of high-quality studies that can be adopted by the group
- Contributing to the development of high-quality applications
- Actively engaging, where applicable, with approved studies within the group's portfolio (i.e. through recruiting patients, meeting recruitment targets and deadlines, providing data etc)
- Contributing to SRH Research Group events, e.g. FSRH's Annual Scientific Meetings (ASM)
Please download the Registration of Interest Form and apply today.