- Share this article
- Share on twitter
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Email to a friend
- Print page
The FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) – recent guidance products and activities
Posted 24 November 2022
Date: 24 Nov 2022
Type: FSRH Clinical Guidance and Clinical Statements
The FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) shares their latest updates with our members.
The FSRH CEU produce evidence-based clinical guidance and guidance-related resources to inform and support clinical practice in the UK and overseas.
We have been based in Edinburgh and hosted by NHS Lothian for the last 7 years. The CEU are fully funded by FSRH to provide evidence-based support to the FSRH Membership and SRH practitioners.
Here are some of our recent activities and guidance products:
- Intrauterine contraception Guideline - Public Consultation on the draft guideline is now open (closes 16th December 2022)
- Progestogen-only Pills (POP) National Benchmarking Audit is now open (*closing date extended to 5th December 2022)
- POP Guideline (August 2022)
- POP Guideline related resources - Quick Summary Guide, POP Guideline (evidence relocated version) and POP webinar recording - available only to FSRH members and candidates on the MyFSRH Training hub (log in required)
- New Product review: Drovelis® estetrol/ drospirenone combined oral contraceptive (October 2022)
- FSRH CEU Statement: Response to Heikinheimo et al. 2022 (June 2022)
The CEU also provides a Member’s Evidence Request Service. As part of their membership benefits, current members can log in to My FSRH to view existing requests and answers and to make a new evidence request.
Find out more about our CEU.