Do you have useful documents to share with other members?
Date: 12 Jun 2018
Type: FSRH News and Information
We can help you share good practice documents by listing them on our members area of our website.
Have you or your workplace created a best practice document or process that others might benefit from using?
If the answer to this is yes, then we can list your document or your link on our website in our members' 'My Resources' area.
We can share document(s) if they meet the following criteria:
- They are a branded (ie from a Trust) document saved as a PDF
- That they do not contain clinical guidance (as we produce our own)
- That should be of interest to enough of our membership
- That the member confirms in an email that they have the right to share the document
- That they are not a promotional document for a commercial company
If the document is publicly available then we can provide direct links to the relevant webpage and signpost our members to this resource.
Interested in sharing your resources? Get in touch with us by email: email@example.com