We are looking for a Nurse representative to join our Scotland Committee. Deadline for applications is 17 August 2020.
Joining a FSRH committee can provide a great opportunity to help shape SRH policy, develop your network and provide you with CPD. It is very important that the voice of nurses are included in our work, could you be the next nurse representative on FSRH's Scotland Committee? The role is unpaid, but any travel expenses (if the meetings are in person) will be covered.
If you'd like an informal discussion about the role, please contact the Chair, Dr Alison Scott via firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
About the FSRH Scotland Committee
The Scotland Committee is one of the devolved nations committees of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH). It exists to:
- Promote the work of the FSRH and raise the profile of FSRH in Scotland
- Provide FSRH with an understanding of the Scottish context and challenges which may be different from other devolved nations
- Support FSRH in identifying contextualising and responding to Scottish issues
- Support implementation of FSRH vision and FSRH policies
- Provide support for clinical leadership in SRH across territorial Health Boards
- Contribute to local, regional and national policy development and implementation
- To support best practice by contributing to and implementation of relevant standards, guideline and policy development
- Share good practice, ideas and challenges between members and to clinicians in SRH across Scotland
- Ensure the Committee is representative of Scottish members’ needs
- Run annual SRH update meeting for GP and other members in Scotland
- To act as expert resource for Scottish FSRH FRTs and general training TPDs as required
Full details are available in the Committee’s Terms of Reference
About the role
Please see the Person Specification.
Members of the Scotland Committee are expected to:
- Attend or teleconference committee meetings which are twice a year
- Gather the views of the group they represent
- Have an active interest and commitment to sexual and reproductive health
The role in unpaid.
Deadline for applications is Monday, August 17 2020. Please apply here.