MFSRH Exam Applications for Part 1 now open!
Date: 25 May 2022
Type: FSRH News and Information
Application for the MFSRH Part I Exams are now open. The MFSRH is a recognised qualification in sexual and reproductive health care, held by clinicians who provide expertise in community, primary and acute care. It is also how the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare awards Membership.
Why take the MFSRH Exam?
- Taking the MFSRH exam will give you the knowledge, skills and professional values to provide high-quality, safe and effective sexual and reproductive patient care.
- You will be able to fully support patients in your practice with their contraceptive choices – as part of a comprehensive approach to SRH care.
- The MFSRH is a nationally recognised qualification and will evidence your competence and ability to both UK employers and commissioners – wherever you may work.
- Membership of the FSRH will be awarded to those candidates who have passed the Part I examination and Part II examination. This will give you access to all the FSRH benefits.
- The MFSRH will give you the knowledge to be an expert in SRH care and will open up further career opportunities for you.
- The MFSRH Exam can now be taken online to make it accessible to every SRH professional across the world.
The MFSRH Part I
The MFSRH Part I is an online exam conducted twice a year, in April and October. The Part I paper comprises 60 questions and has a 90-minute duration.
The Part I Single Best Answer (SBA) tests theory and applied knowledge of basic sciences related to Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (inclusive of Obstetrics and Gynaecology). It is based on Modules 2-8 and 13 from the Community Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (CSRH) Curriculum meaning there will be a selection of questions from each of these subjects.
We have recently updated the MFSRH Part I Handbook. We would recommend reading this prior to applying to take this examination. The Handbook contains key information about the examination including the syllabus, a recommended reading list and example questions.
How to apply
Details of how to apply can be found on our MFSRH webpage here. You will need to register for a free MyFSRH account if you haven’t already to apply.
After you have submitted your payment and supporting documents you will be contacted after the closing date to confirm your place and given further information.
Read more about the MFSRH Exam including fee information and FAQs here.
Any questions, just get in touch with email@example.com