Log in unavailable on 15 and 16 August and membership update
We will be carrying out essential maintenance work on the FSRH website and database on 15 and 16 August.
Website Log In Unavailable on 15/16 August 2017
This means that the log in area, ‘My FSRH’, and the eKA exam will not be available during that time. We should be back up again by the 17 August at the latest and we apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this will cause. We hope that by providing you with notice you will be able to plan ahead in relation to your ‘My FSRH’ account access. All other areas of the website will be available as usual including Standards and Guidance and our events pages.
Improvements to our customer Service
Following member feedback, we are very pleased to announce that we have introduced a new system to better support your questions by phone. Our main telephone number is 020 7724 5534 and a voice message will offer you four options to ensure that you get the help you need much more easily and quickly and to avoid engaged lines. The options are:
- 1 for membership subscription and/or MyFSRH website login queries
- 2 for queries relating to the eKA, Special Skills Module and Membership Exams
- 3 if you hold an FSRH qualification and have a re-certification query
- 4 if you have a query about starting a new FSRH qualification
- 0 for any other queries or to speak to the receptionist
We have also updated our Contact Us webpage to ensure you can easily contact us with your specific query. Thank you for your feedback and help in developing this new system. We will monitor this and implement further improvements later on to better meet your needs.