Are you a registered nurse working in sexual and reproductive healthcare, and keen to support our work to engage our nurse membership?
Nursing professionals are an integral part of SRH care and we want to make sure that we are both listening to and representing our nurse members.
We are committed to do more as an organisation to support, engage and champion our nurse members. Following comprehensive research amongst our nurse membership in 2021, we have developed an action plan based on the research recommendations to support the careers of nurses working in SRH and drive up the benefit of our offer to nurse members.
We have created a newly formed Nurse Member Task & Finish Group to lead a project supporting the delivery of the action plan. We are looking for three FSRH nurse members to contribute to this project, share ideas and ensure the nurse perspective is a key driver of our work. Could this be you?
What will I gain?
Being a member of our Task & Finish Group will enable you to:
- Champion the role of nurses within SRH and share your ideas on how the FSRH can best attract, engage and retain our nurse members
- Advise and input into our FSRH nurse action plan, reviewing progress and key milestones
- Contribute to an important, high-profile project to ensure we better represent and listen to our nurse membership
- Network and connect with a range of SRH professionals and FSRH staff, including nurses and our Vice-President of Membership
- Support your CPD and ongoing learning and development.
As part of the role, you would be expected to attend/contribute to virtual meetings every eight weeks.
How to apply
To apply, fill out our short online form by latest 10:00 on Monday, 11 April.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal chat about the role, you can contact us.