Get Involved: Vacancy open for FSRH BASHH Integrated IT Group FSRH Representative
Date: 12 Jan 2021
Type: FSRH News and Information
The FSRH BASHH Integrated IT Group is looking for an FSRH representative with an interest in SRH IT and Information Governance.
About the FSRH BASHH Integrated IT Group
The objectives of this group are:
- To recommend strategies for IT implementation, data collection and reporting for the spectrum of SRH services (ranging from non-integrated services to fully integrated services).
- To advise on the type, quality and format of information to be collected from SRH services for the purposes of national audit, public health monitoring and monitoring of service performance.
- To respond to relevant consultations affecting service provision and data collection in SRH.
- To liaise between the Department of Health and Social Care, NHS Digital, PHE and other agencies regarding information issues to achieve best outcomes for both patient and public health.
- To receive and respond to queries and concerns from members relating to IT and Information Governance, including data protection and confidentiality rules.
- To anticipate problems relating to IT and Information Governance from new legislation, commissioning or other changes that affect SRH.
About the Role
- The successful applicant will be a practicing healthcare provider with interests in SRH, family planning, and Information Governance.
- The successful applicant should be an FSRH member with experience in SRHAD coding.
- The applicant should be available to attend the FSRH BASHH Integrated IT Group meetings, which take place three times per year. All meetings will take place virtually for the foreseeable future.
- This is an unpaid role. The tenure for this position is three years.
If you would like to informally enquire about applications please email Alanna Wurm at email@example.com.
The vacancy closes at 17:00 on Sunday, February 28th 2021.