The FSRH is recruiting for a lead member for a new working group.
As an outcome of the DFSRH review project, the assessment previously known as the eKA is now transitioning to become the Online Theory Assessment (OTA). These changes will go live in Autumn 2020 with the launch of the revised DFSRH.
The OTA will be an open-book, one-hour assessment that consists of 50 multiple questions (single best answer format). Its purpose is to assess the candidate’s knowledge, understanding and clinical decision-making abilities in contraceptive and non-specialist sexual and reproductive healthcare.
The role of the OTA Lead offers an excellent opportunity to:
- Learn more about the FSRH
- Work closely with leading experts in reproductive and sexual health
- Improve the quality and availability of training for healthcare professionals across the UK
- Improve the quality and availability of post reproductive care for women across the UK
- Develop medical education expertise to support CPD
- Be formally acknowledged for this contribution
The OTA Lead will be working closely alongside a new working group for the OTA and members of the Education and Training team who will support the group to oversee the regular review of the OTA’s question bank.
To find out more about the role, please download the role description below.
If you are interested in applying to become the OTA working group lead, please complete the online form and attach a copy of your CV.
The deadline for applications is Friday 28 August.