Get involved: Vacancies open for FSRH Wales Committee
Posted 23 March 2021
Date: 23 Mar 2021
Type: FSRH News and Information
We are looking for a GP representative and trainee representative to join the FSRH Wales Committee. Deadline for applications is Sunday, May 2nd.
The Wales Committee is one of the devolved nations committees of the FSRH. It exists to:
- Promote the work of the FSRH and raise the profile of FSRH in Wales
- Provide FSRH with an understanding of the Welsh context and challenges which may be different from other devolved nations
- Support FSRH in identifying contextualising and responding to Welsh issues
- Support implementation of FSRH vision and policies
- Provide support for clinical leadership in SRH across Local Health Boards
- Contribute to local, regional and national policy development and implementation
- Support best practice by contributing to and implementing relevant standards, guideline and policy development
- Share good practice, ideas and challenges between members and to clinicians in SRH across Wales
- Ensure WCFSRH is representative of Welsh members’ needs
- Act as an expert resource for Welsh FSRH FRTs and general training TPDs as required
Members of the Wales Committee are expected to:
- Attend or teleconference committee meetings which are biannual
- Gather the views of the group they represent
- Have an active interest and commitment to sexual and reproductive health
Click here to read the trainee representative person specification.
Click here to read the GP representative person specification.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, May 2nd.