We are recruiting for new members and a Clinical Lead member for our new eSRH working group. The group will support the content review of the eSRH modules for the new FSRH Diploma and the Letters of Competence.
We appreciate many healthcare professionals won’t be in a position to volunteer their time during this current period, but if you are able to, we are looking to fill this vacancy.
The e-learning for Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (eSRH) is an online learning resource that supports healthcare professionals in acquiring the relevant knowledge needed for delivering sexual and reproductive healthcare.
The eSRH has undergone extensive review and now aligns with the curriculum of the new DFSRH. The eSRH working group will help support the FSRH Education and Training team to update and maintain the content of the eSRH modules.
The joining the eSRH working group as a member of the group or the Clinical Lead offers an excellent opportunity to:
- Learn more about the FSRH
- Work closely with leading experts in reproductive and sexual health
- Improve the quality and availability of training for healthcare professionals across the UK
- Improve the quality and availability of post reproductive care for women across the UK
- Develop medical education expertise to support CPD
- Be formally acknowledged for this contribution
These are voluntary positions. There is no renumeration for these posts.
The e-SRH working group clinical lead and working group members will work closely alongside members of the Education and Training team who will support the group to oversee the regular review of the content of eSRH modules.
To find out more about the roles on offer, please download the role descriptions below.
This position is now closed.