We are looking for volunteer moderators to help support our new discussion forum for learners as part of our online Contraceptive Counselling course.
Are you interested in supporting healthcare professionals around the world to deliver effective contraceptive care?
The FSRH is recruiting Moderators to help support our new discussion forum for learners as part of our Contraceptive Counselling course.
This free online course supports healthcare professionals to deliver effective high-quality contraceptive care. Engaging and interactive, the course features a range of case studies, video content and additional reading resources. The course is in English and takes just 2 hours to complete and includes a discussion forum to promote further learning.
The new forum will enable learners to contact peers who are taking the course and engage with experienced moderators to support them in developing:
- Key concepts in contraceptive counselling
- Key skills for effective contraceptive counselling
- Understanding good and bad consultations
- Action planning to improve your contraceptive consultations
Becoming a forum moderator will enable you to:
- Engage with healthcare professionals and learners from around the world
- Initiate and driving learner engagement and discussion on the forum.
- Utilise your expertise and experience to provide advice and guidance on the course content and further learning.
- Pose and manage topic areas to prompt learning-based discussion within the forum.
This is a voluntary position and there is no renumeration for this post.
For more details on the Contraceptive Counselling online course please see our website here.
To register interest in becoming a forum moderator please complete the following online form and FSRH will be in touch regarding your application. The full role description can be found below.
The deadline for applications is the 13 of September 2019.