FSRH launches new website and membership portal
Date: 23 May 2016
Type: FSRH News and Information
Welcome to our new website.
If you are an existing member or a new visitor to this website, please click on the orange REGISTER button at the top of your screen to create your MY FSRH account.
You will be asked to enter a username and an email address. Please follow the instructions to complete the registration process. Existing members - please use the email address that we currently have on record for you.
The ‘MY FSRH’ login area of the website provides a personalised hub, where trainees and members can:
- Take an FSRH qualification – we’ve created a step by step online process to guide you through each of our qualifications
- Update contact details and manage communications preferences
- View financial history and pay online for any outstanding payments
- Access membership benefits like the clinical enquiries service and the journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Healthcare.
How our members helped to create the new FSRH website
We have spent the past 18 months consulting with SRH professionals, Commissioners, Policy makers and the public about our identity and vision for the future of SRH, to ensure that everything we say and do reflects the passion of our members and others involved in our work.
We are absolutely committed to ensuring that our website is user friendly, easy to navigate, and provides the most relevant, current and highest quality hub of SRH resources to all.
During the consultation process, you told us the following:
- Please ensure things are easier to find. Once located the information is always of excellent quality but finding it can sometimes be a real challenge
- Please make it easier for me to pay my subscription!
- I need online updates / reminders for my recertification
- Get the website updated, make the information more accessible and easier to navigate
- The front page is far too busy – I can't see the wood for the trees. Links to each section would be far better!
We have listened to your feedback and we are delighted to let you know that our new website has now launched with the following features:
- A fresh look and feel, incorporating the new FSRH brand and identity
- Fully accessible on mobile and tablet devices
- User friendly, logical navigation
- Visual maps of FSRH training programmes / trainers, so that users can search by postcode or keyword
- A fully searchable resources library and strong search functionality – ability to search by date, key word topic etc.
In the coming months, we will be adding more new features and services to the website, so be sure to come back often, share our site with your colleagues and friends, and let us know if you have any feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please contact the membership team on +44 (0)20 7724 5534.