The FSRH are recruiting for Question Writers and Examiners to support all components of the FSRH Membership Exam (MFSRH).
The MFSRH is a recognised qualification in sexual and reproductive health care, held by clinicians who provide expertise in community, primary and acute care. Read more about the MFSRH here.
The MFSRH consists of five components:
- Part One – Single Best Answers (SBA)
- Evidence Based Commentary (EBC)
- Part Two with three components delivered on one day -
- Extended Matching Questions (EMQ)
- Critical Reading Questions (CRQ)
- Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
Each component is managed and led by dedicated Convenors and Co-Convenors, who are members of the Exam Committee.
Becoming an Examiner is a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about FSRH
- Work closely with leading experts in SRH
- Be formally acknowledged for your contribution.
- Use these experiences to support your CPD
- Develop your medical education expertise
For more information on the specific duties of Question Writers and Examiners, please see the Role Description below.
Please note- examiners and question writers are not members of the Exam Committee.
To apply, please fill in the application form and email the completed form to email@example.com by 31st May 2019.