FPA Information Leaflets and Digital Information
Date: 16 Jun 2016
Type: Sexual and Reproductive Health News
FPA gives details on how to order information leaflets and their new digital platform for sexual health service providers.
FPA’s printed leaflets, covering contraception, sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy choices, are still available. They can be ordered in packs of 50 costing £8.50. To order visit www.fpa.org.uk/shop or email a purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org. For help ordering call 020 7608 5290.
In England, sexual health service providers can also get free patient information from a digital platform on FPA’s website. The digital hub, funded by Public Health England, has information on all methods of contraception as well as on common sexually transmitted infections.
All the information is accredited by The Information Standard scheme and there are options to print out the information or email it directly to a patient.
The digital hub will continue to be developed to make sure it meets the needs of providers and patients and feedback is welcomed.
What you need to know about the digital hub
- Get access by registering with FPA as a Sexual Health Service Provider.
- If you have an NHS or government email address you can register straight away using the online form at www.fpa.org.uk/digital-form
- To register using a different email address, email email@example.com stating your name, job title, service name, full address of your service and contact phone number.
- Registration is currently on an individual basis.
- You will also receive email updates to help you keep up-to-date with sexual health information and guidance although you can choose to opt-out of these.
Find out more at www.fpa.org.uk/shsp