Diploma Trainees: Focus Group, FSRH Offices, London. 26 July 2017. FSRH needs you!
Date: 30 Jun 2017
Type: FSRH News and Information
Calling all Diploma Trainees, we are holding a focus group meeting on 26 July, 13.00-17.00.
Are you interested in shaping the FSRH Diploma to make it fit for the future? Are you willing and able to attend on the 26th July 2017?
The FSRH is undertaking a review project to ensure that our Diploma provides a quality assured programme that meets excellent medical education & training standards. We are currently consulting with various Diploma users to understand what is really needed by the SRH workforce.
We are looking for a small group of FSRH Diploma Trainees to join the upcoming focus group to give their opinions and share their experience. The focus group will:
- Take place on the afternoon of the 26th July in London
- We will provide documentation before the focus group to help you to prepare
- Will be made up of 8 individuals to allow in depth conversation and interaction
- Discussion will be recorded and captured to ensure the output report reflects the views of the group (individual views will remain confidential)
- We will cover travel expenses (in line with FSRH guidance) and provide lunch (12.30-13.30)
- We will provide a £50 voucher as a thank you for your input
- Your input will be formally acknowledged in writing
Please note, this opportunity has now closed.