Deadline to apply for our upcoming MFSRH Part I and Part II exams is 11 January 2021
Date: 02 Dec 2020
Type: FSRH News and Information
The deadline to apply for our upcoming membership exams is fast approaching at 12 noon, Monday 11 January 2021. We share more details below and how you can apply.
Membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare of the RCOG (MFSRH) is a recognised qualification in sexual and reproductive healthcare, and is held by clinicians who provide expertise in community, primary and acute care.
Our MFSRH exam has three components, and membership is awarded on the successful completion of all aspects. Find out more about our MFSRH exam.
How to apply
1.Register for a free MyFSRH account (if you do not already have a MyFSRH website account. No payment is taken at this stage.)
2. Log in to MyFSRH if you already have a website account with us.
3. Click on the 'Browse Courses' tile once you are logged in on MyFSRH.
4. Select 'MFSRH Examinations' and click 'Go to course'
5. Under the heading 'Apply for the MFSRH' you will find links to the application forms for the Part I, EBC and Part II. Click on the required application form and this will open a new tab in your browser where you can complete and submit the application form and payment.
When applying for your examination please ensure you have the following documents ready to be uploaded either as jpg or pdfs.
- a clear copy of your medical degree
- a passport-sized photograph clearly showing your facial features
- a clear copy of the passport page that shows your name and photograph
For more information on the Membership exams, eligibility, and fees, head over to the Membership Exams homepage.
If you have any questions regarding the MFSRH qualification please contact Niall Hamilton at NHamilton@fsrh.orgor call +44 (0)20 3198 3181