Be rewarded for your outstanding achievements in healthcare
Date: 14 Jun 2017
Type: Sexual and Reproductive Health News
Enter the largest celebration of healthcare excellence today and be in with a chance to be rewarded for your hard work, and increase your profile like last year’s winners.
For 36 years the HSJ Awards, have recognised, celebrated and promoted the finest achievements in the NHS, and showcased them to the service’s most influential leaders. Over that time the HSJ Awards have grown to become the most sought after accolade in British healthcare – and the largest awards programme of its type in the world. With 22 categories to choose from the awards reflect the full spectrum of the NHS’s services and challenges.
Six reasons to enter the HSJ Awards in 2017
- It is the best way to highlight and showcase your team’s achievements and how you have transformed patient care
- Life is tough in healthcare right now, staff are under pressure and it can be challenging to motivate your team of healthcare professionals – so let us do that for you
- They are free to enter
- It can be a great way to critique your project. Just entering will mean you will have to measure the success of your improvement project against our set criteria, and this will be helpful to you
- The awards help spread best practice across the UK – learn from others or help teach others through your innovation
- Position your trust as a frontrunner and receive national recognition from your peers
Final entry deadline: 18 July 2017