This is an exciting opportunity to get more involved in FSRH’s work by joining a team of subject matter experts as an Examiner for our MFSRH exam groups (Part I, Part II KAT and Part II OSCE).
The MFSRH is a recognised qualification in sexual and reproductive health care, held by clinicians who provide expertise in community, primary and acute care. Read more about the MFSRH.
Together our Convenors and Examiners play a key role in developing and delivering the MFSRH exam by writing, reviewing and standard setting questions throughout the year.
For the MFSRH examinations, we are looking for Examiners that would be able to participate in any of our Examiner roles, whether it be question writing, question reviewing or standard setting of our examinations. We understand that with clinical commitments, Examiners may not have the capacity to undertake all the activities and would welcome any input that they are able to provide.
How will I benefit from the role?
Becoming a MFSRH Examiner is a great opportunity to:
- Develop your medical education expertise
- Work closely with leading experts in SRH
- Learn more about the FSRH
- Be formally acknowledged for your contribution
- Use these experiences to support your CPD
- Attend our MFSRH in-person Examiners Conference on Friday 15 September 2023, providing an excellent opportunity to network and develop your knowledge around question writing, standard setting, neurodiversity and more!
Please note these roles are not remunerated but training will be provided.
How can I apply?
For more detailed information, you can download the Examiner role description below. If you would like to apply, please complete the MFSRH Examiner Application form.
If you would like to know more about the MFSRH, Examinations Committee or the roles, please contact our Exam Operations Lead, Roisin MacDonald at email@example.com.