Are you a Pharmacist interested in sexual and reproductive health? Join the FSRH Scotland Committee
Date: 11 Mar 2021
Type: FSRH Press Releases and Statements
We are looking for a new member to join the Scotland Committee of FSRH representing pharmacists. Deadline for applications is Sunday, April 25th.
The Scotland Committee is one of the devolved nations committees of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH). It exists to:
- Promote the work of the FSRH and raise the profile of FSRH in Scotland
- Provide FSRH with an understanding of the Scottish context and challenges which may be different from other devolved nations
- Support FSRH in identifying contextualising and responding to Scottish issues
- Support implementation of FSRH vision and FSRH policies
- Provide support for clinical leadership in SRH across territorial Health Boards
- Contribute to local, regional and national policy development and implementation
- To support best practice by contributing to and implementation of relevant standards, guideline and policy development
- Share good practice, ideas and challenges between members and to clinicians in SRH across Scotland
- Ensure SCFSRH is representative of Scottish members’ needs
- Run annual SRH update meeting for GP and other members in Scotland
- To act as expert resource for Scottish FSRH FRTs and general training TPDs as required
Members of the Scotland Committee are expected to:
- Attend or teleconference committee meetings which are biannual
- Gather the views of the group they represent
- Have an active interest and commitment to sexual and reproductive health
Full details are available in the Committee’s Terms of Reference and Person Specification.
Deadline for applications is Sunday, April 25th.
Informal enquiries are welcome to Chair Dr Alison Scott email email@example.com