Applications open for NICE Termination of Pregnancy Guideline Committee
Date: 06 Feb 2017
Type: Sexual and Reproductive Health News
NICE are now receiving applications for an experienced Committee Chair and Clinical Lead for their Termination of Pregnancy guideline committee.
This is a chance to be involved in the guideline when the scope is under discussion and to help to review evidence-based medicine in this important field .
The closing date for applications is 10am on Wednesday 15th February.
Details of this guideline can be found here.
NICE are looking for a skilled chair and experienced leader with:
- a track record of working effectively with multi-professional committees or working groups at a national or regional level.
- strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- an ability to communicate complex issues to differing audiences.
- a commitment to evidence-based medicine.
- experience of guideline development is preferred.
2. Clinical Lead
- advise on key issues in the area of termination of pregnancy.
- act as a source of clinical advice to the guideline Chair and NGA staff in the identification and review of evidence.
- assist the guideline committee in interpreting and discussing the evidence with the committee.
For more information on role descriptions and how to apply please contact email@example.com