We are recruiting for a Abortion Care Module Guardian to help review and develop our Special Skills Modules (SSM) Abortion Care programme.
Our Abortion Care Special Skills Module (SSM) combines theoretical and practical components and is aimed at doctors, nurses, midwives and others who regularly work in this field. It covers consultations and the various methods of abortion up to 24 weeks’ gestation.
What do the roles involve?
We are looking for an Abortion Care Module Guardian, to support the maintenance, review and development of this programme - working closely with a small working group.
Why should I apply?
These roles are an excellent opportunity to:
- Learn more about the FSRH
- Work closely with leading experts in reproductive and sexual health
- Improve the quality and availability of training and post-reproductive care for healthcare professionals across the UK
- Develop and enhance your medical education expertise to support your CPD
- Be formally acknowledged for your contribution.
How can I apply?
You can view the role descriptions below and apply here. The closing date is 10am on Monday 2 March.