MY FSRH brings together all the key information relating to your membership:
- View your payment history, pay your subscriptions online and print / download receipts.
- Access your membership benefits, like the Journal and Members’ Clinical Enquiries Service.
- View your qualifications history and recertification dates.
- Update your communications preferences
- Take further FSRH qualifications via our new online qualifications journeys.
Registration is easy and can be completed in 2 simple steps:
1) Click here to set up a username and email address (please ensure that you provide the email address that we have on record for you so that we can match your details with our database, and please call us on 020 7724 5534 if you are not sure.
2) You will be sent an email with further instructions and a link to complete the online registration process. If this email does not arrive, please check your junk / spam folders before contacting us. Click on the link and provide us with some additional information before being directed to your MY FSRH portal.
You can also watch a video about how to register on our website here: