FSRH Webinars for Healthcare Professionals
As workloads increase and budgets are tightened, we know that it is becoming getting increasingly difficult for healthcare professionals to take time away from work, or get the necessary study funding needed to support professional development.
Who are the webinars for?
If SRH is a regular part of your practice, then these webinars are for you if you are a:
- Specialist Consultant
- Community Pharmacist
What are the Webinars topics?
Throughout 2017, our FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU) have published a number of key Clinical Guidance documents, and we want to make sure you know about the latest developments and changes in relation to:
Previously Recorded Webinars
- Contraceptive Conundrums: Cases from the CEU - FSRH members should log in and navigate to 'My Webinars' to watch this webinar.
- Contraception for Women over 40 years - FSRH members should log in and navigate to 'My Webinars' to watch this webinar.
- Quick Starting Contraception – FSRH Members should log in and navigate to 'My Webinars' to watch this webinar.
- Emergency Contraception – FSRH Members should log in and navigate to 'My Webinars' to watch this webinar.
- Contraception After Pregnancy – FSRH Members should log in and navigate to 'My Webinars' to watch this webinar.
- Drug Interactions with Hormonal Contraception – 31st Jan 2017 - Click here to view the recording. Open Access.
- An Update on the UKMEC - 11 May 2016 - Click here to view the recording. Open Access.
With a mixture of presentations, case studies, interactive voting and Q&A sessions, our webinars will ensure that you are able to participate in the discussions, helping you to gain a deeper understanding of how the latest clinical guidance will impact and inform your practice.
How much do the Webinars cost?
Our webinars are free to FSRH members. Please log in and navigate to 'My FSRH' to see the webinars for free or register for an upcoming webinar.
For non-members the fees are below:
- Non FSRH member, GMC registered - £30 to participate or to download after the event.
- Non FSRH member, not GMC registered - £10 to participate or to download after the event.
- Commercial rate - £199 to participate or to download after the event.
“I already have recommended it to my colleagues - I am not IT literate and this was my first attempt and I was pleased with how easy it was” – UKMEC Webinar Participant.
How do the webinars work?
Each webinar (which you will need a pc/laptop/tablet with sound capability, and an internet connection to access) will last for 60 minutes.
At any time during the presentation, you will have the opportunity to type and submit your questions to our presenters.
If your questions are not answered during the webinar, we will ensure that we will post any outstanding responses on our website at www.fsrh.org
If you cannot attend the webinar the recording will be available afterwards to replay at your convenience.
“For Doctors who don't live in major cities it's hard to get to meetings, and we don't want to get all our CPD from online learning modules - Webinars like this bridge the gap” - – UKMEC Webinar Participant
How do I register to join the webinars? Read more here and register to join an upcoming webinar.
"I found the Webinar easy to access and the content was delivered at the right level of understanding. All speakers spoke clearly and were very informative. I find the case studies very useful."
All intellectual property rights for any FSRH courses and qualification including documents, materials, webinars, presentations and any content belonging to and produced by the FSRH should not be used for purposes other than FSRH training. Should you wish to use any of the IPR for purposes other than FSRH training you must seek the FSRH’s approval in writing with your request via our copyright request form. We aim to respond to submissions of this nature within one working week.