Supporting our international members
We are the largest UK professional membership organisation working in sexual and reproductive health supporting healthcare professionals to deliver high quality care.
We believe that access to quality sexual and reproductive healthcare is a fundamental right. This is why we are working together with our members and partners to shape better sexual and reproductive health for all.
Interested in becoming a member?
If you are based outside of the UK, we offer a range of benefits to support your professional development:
Our affiliate membership costs just £74 per year. Benefits include:
- Online material including over 20 NICE-accredited standards and clinical guidance
- NEW Contraceptive Counselling online course
- BMJ Sexual & Reproductive Health peer reviewed online quarterly journal
- Regular free webinars on clinical guidance (live and recorded to listen to again)
- Discounts on FSRH conference and events
- Regular updates from the FSRH on clinical and policy issues
To start your membership journey, please click on the orange 'Register' button at the top right of the website.
Contraceptive Counselling Free to access
This online course supports all healthcare professionals to deliver effective contraceptive care and has been developed by the doctors and nurses of FSRH's International Committee.
Engaging and interactive, it features a range of case studies, video content and additional reading resources. Find out how to access this course.
International Certificate of Knowledge in Sexual and Reproductive Health
The FSRH International Certificate of Knowledge in Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare is a new learning package that comprises:
- Access to 16 prize winning e-learning modules on SRH for one year
- A clinically focused online assessment designed by the FSRH (one sitting)
- Affiliate membership of the FSRH for one year
What topics will be covered?
The package will develop and assess your understanding of a range of topics including:
- Contraception methods, risks and choice
- Sexually transmitted infection presentations and diagnosis
- Early pregnancy assessment and management
- Caring for young people
- Anaphylaxis management
Who is this package for?
Healthcare professionals delivering sexual and reproductive healthcare outside the UK.
How can I find out more?
This learning package is being developed and will be available shortly. To express an interest, and receive information as soon as it is launched, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that all materials are in English and some of the learning is based on UK law and medical practice. However all materials have been reviewed by the FSRH International Affairs Committee to ensure its relevance to healthcare professionals based outside the UK.