I'm looking for...
New FSRH CEU statement on the effects of contraception on weight to accompany their recent guideline Overweight, Obesity and Contraception.
12 Aug 2019
Study with FSRH and enhance your SRH knowledge
FSRH Membership through qualifications entitles you to a range of benefits that will support your ongoing professional development. We have qualifications open to GPs, doctors, nurses, midwives or healthcare clinicians:
- Study an in-depth course - FSRH Diploma
- Learn practical skills - Find out more about our Letter of Competence in Subdermal Implants
- Learn practical skills - Find out more about our Letter of Competence in Intrauterine Techniques
- Providing expertise in community, primary and acute care - Find out more about our FSRH Membership Exam (MFSRH)
- Overseas healthcare professionals - Find out more about our International Certificate of Knowledge