FSRH’s International Certificate of Knowledge in SRH
Are you a healthcare professional based in the Republic of Ireland, USA, Australia or Canada?
FSRH’s International Certificate of Knowledge in Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare us designed for doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals based outside the UK.
It provides an excellent, high-quality assessment of sexual and reproductive healthcare knowledge for doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals based outside the UK.
If you are a healthcare professional based overseas in the Republic of Ireland, Australia, Canada or the USA, this online learning programme will develop and assess your knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Contraception methods, risks and choice
- Sexually transmitted infections presentations, diagnosis and management
- Early pregnancy assessment and management
- Caring for young people
You can engage with the learning materials at your convenience. All course materials and the full programme are delivered online through our learning portal.
Access learning resources to support you
You will have access to a range of learning resources to support and develop your knowledge, including FSRH webinars, online access to FSRH’s BMJ SRH journal and access to guidance and standards.
Your registration costs just £150 and includes:
- one year free Affiliate membership of FSRH,
- full access to the online learning programme and assessment (to be completed within the 1 year period)
- a certificate of completion.