The 13th annual joint BASHH & FSRH conference will attract over 200 delegates working in the sexual and reproductive healthcare sector, bringing together existing experts and emerging specialists from the SRH sector to explore issues, challenges, and solutions in providing high quality sexual and reproductive healthcare to women and men throughout their lives.
We hope that you will join us for what promises to be an inspiring and innovative conference.
Why should I exhibit?
- Meet and network with over 200 key buyers, prescribers, and recommenders
- Increase sales, generate new contacts and build a quality database
- Raise the profile and industry awareness of your company, products and services
- Meet competitors and understand your market by learning about industry updates and developments
- Conduct market research to truly identify with your customer and your market place
- Pre-event integrated PR and marketing campaign ensuring you meet the right audience
- Valuable networking opportunities via social events and by attending conference sessions.
An extensive marketing and communications campaign will ensure maximum attendance levels and quality of delegate. Marketing will be targeted at FSRH and BASHH members and other UK sexual and reproductive healthcare professionals via advertisements and online communications.
Who will I meet?
The event will attract over 200 delegates working in the reproductive healthcare sector including:
- Associates Specialists
- Clinical Directors
- Clinicians in Family Planning
- Consultant Endocrinologists
- Consultants in Sexual Health
- Contraceptive Specialists and Advisors
- Family Planning Specialists
- General Practitioners
- Lecturers, Academics and Professors
- Medical Officers
- Nurse Managers
- Practice Nurses
- Sexual Health Nurses
- Sexual Health Promotion Specialists
The exhibition will be split over two areas, the Atrium and the Cavendish Room, for your comfort delegates will be invited for refreshments and lunch over both areas of the exhibition, which will ensure a good flow of traffic.
Included in the stand package is the following:
- A dedicated events page on the FSRH website, with logo and links to all sponsor / exhibitor websites.
- Trestle table and two chairs
- 50-word editorial in the conference handbook
- Power socket
- Full conference collateral
- Additional electrics or lighting can be arranged, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Stand price £750 + VAT
A full exhibitor pack can be downloaded here and this includes an application form and exhibition plans.