Applicants for the 408 Application should read the following information before submitting their application online
Applicants should meet the following criteria
a) be doctors/nurses/or others working in field of Sexual and Reproductive Health
b) be working in full or part-time in the NHS or charitable sector
c) or medical students attending medical school in the UK.
a) Applicants will not be considered if they have received funding from the 4-0-8 fund within the three years prior to the meeting being applied for.
b) As the committee only meets on three occasions a year, applications will be considered when submitted by these dates:
- Friday 2 February 2018
- Friday 1 June 2018
- Friday 24 August 2018
c) Funding will only be provided for attendance at meetings deemed by the Events Committee to be relevant NB. For the purpose of clarity this does not include a degree or diploma course or any other courses leading to an academic award.
d) Funding can be used towards the cost of registration and travel. Applications may include the cost of accommodation but payment will be at the discretion of the Events Committee.
The application form will ask you to submit all of the following details, please ensure you have this information to hand before you start to fill in the online form
- summary of current work, the main employer and the relevance of the meeting
- the meeting for which funding is applied
- other sponsorships applied/expected for this event
- details of meetings and educational events attended in the previous 24 months. Sources of funding must be declared
- details of study leave allowance provided by the applicant’s employer and the reason why the employer is not providing funding for the meeting in question
- declaration that the applicant is in full time or part time employment within the NHS or charitable sector
Within 3 months of attending the event, you will be asked to provide the following information by email to FSRH
- a certificate of attendance
- a receipts confirming that they have paid fees and travel/accommodation costs
- a declaration of sources of funding for the meeting
- a summary of the meeting of approximately 10 key bullet points
Payments will be made retrospectively on receipt of the satisfactory completion of items above
Applicants must acknowledge the source of funding if they publish anything as a result of receiving the grant from the 4-0-8 Sheffield Fund of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare.
If you would like a copy of your responses (which can be useful, should you apply for other things in the future), please add your email address in the relevant field at the bottom of this form.
* Claims not received within 3 months of the date of the event will only be processed at the discretion of the Faculty.