Where can I find the eKA?
The eKA is hosted online and can be accessed via this website. This means that you can take the eKA at a convenient time and place. Please note that you will need a stable internet connection, as we cannot refund or reset assessments if your internet fails during the test.
The following guide is for candidates who have already paid for the eKA. Please see the FAQ ‘How can I pay for the eKA?’ for guidance on this part of the process.
1. If you have already registered with the new FSRH website, click the ‘login’ button at the top right of the screen. If not, please register with the FSRH website by clicking the ‘register’ button at the top right of the screen.
2. On your ‘MY FSRH’ homepage, click on the tile which says ‘take a qualification/recertify’.
3. Locate the qualification you’re taking the eKA for- this will be the LoC SDI, the LoC IUT or the Diploma. Click on qualify.
4. ‘Purchase and take the e-Knowledge Assessment’ is listed as one of the steps for this qualification. For the LOCs it is step 2. For the Diploma, it is step 3. Click on the orange plus to the right of this step.
5. Click on ‘click here to take the eKA (already purchased previously).
6. When you are ready to take the assessment, click on the button which says 'click here to launch assessment'.
DO NOT click on this button before you are ready to take the assessment, as the link is designed to be used once per payment.
7. You will be taken to the pre-test information screen. Make sure to read the information carefully, including the terms and conditions which you must agree to before accessing the questions.
8. Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, click the button which says ‘Start eKA’.