If you have a candidate that has passed the eKA only, what are their options?
Please advise them that:
- Your last opportunity to buy an e-portfolio account (necessary for training) is 3 December 2019.
- The last opportunity to attend a course of 5 will be 13 December 2019 – provided one is available for you to book a place.
- If you do pass your course of 5 by 13 Dec 2019, you will have until 31 March 2021 to complete your clinical assessments and be awarded your Diploma qualification.
- We recommend that you apply for your Diploma by 12 March 2021 which gives the team plenty of time to review your application as the e-portfolio system will be unavailable from 1 April 2021.
- The current Diploma will close 31 March 2021 including the e-portfolio.
- We recommend that you should not embark on the course of 5 unless your clinical placements are organised with your FRT.
- If you are unable to book onto a course of 5 by 13 Dec 2019, you will be able to take the new diploma, starting in 2020. You will not require an e-portfolio account for this as the process will be undertaken on a new learning management system.