If I am submitting more than one Form B, do I need to fill out a Faculty Approval form for each one?

You need to complete the relevant information for the training given at each particular site. You may cover all your Form Bs on one Faculty Form if you can do so, but please make sure that you provide all the required information.

Contact the Specialty Officer on specialtyofficer@fsrh.org or by phone on 020 3198 3180.