I have my MFSRH, am a practicing GP, and have been the clinical lead of a Community Gynae Service. Would I need additional clinical experience (e.g., Public Health) to be able to apply for CESR?

Irrespective of your CV, to apply to get on the specialist register through CESR, all criteria in the SSG and all CiPs must be completed.