How can I pay for the eKA?
Please note that the eKA payment is non-cancellable and non-refundable. We recommend reading the eKA FAQs in full before paying for the eKA.
To buy an eKA assessment or raise a voucher payment, please follow the steps below outlined below. Voucher payments take up to 10 days to process so make sure to do them in advance of when you want to take the test.
Please note: you will need to register with the website before taking the eKA. To do this, please click on the ‘register’ button at the top of the screen.
- Click ‘log in’ at the top right of our website and log in using your username and password.
- Once on your MyFSRH home page, click on 'Take a Qualification/Recertify'.
- Find the relevant qualification box (i.e. LoC or Diploma) and click on ‘qualify’.
- Scroll down to the step which reads ‘Purchase and take the e-Knowledge Assessment (e-KA) Required by FSRH’ and click the + sign to the right.
- Click on ‘Click here to purchase and take the eKA’.
- Under the payment screen, you will need to either make a payment or enter in a voucher code if your trust has already paid for you.
- IF ENTERING A VOUCHER CODE: your code will need to be manually matched to your trust payment by our finance department, and you will have to wait up to 10 days before the test will be available.
If the process takes long enough that your voucher ‘expires’, we can reset this for you, but you must enter the voucher code BEFORE we can do this.
- IF PAYING VIA DEBIT/CREDIT CARD: you can take the test immediately by clicking on the link after successful payment. You have 28 days after payment to take the eKA online test.
- IF PAYING VIA INVOICE/PREPAID BY EMPLOYER: you will need to get it authorised by our finance team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7724 5536 before access to the eKA can be granted.
- If taking it later on, simply log into 'My FSRH' at any time (within 28 days) navigate to the relevant qualification, within the steps, select the option that states 'Click here to take the eKA (already purchased previously)'.
- If you have any issues paying, or having to attempt payment more than once, this can temporarily block your account and access to the eKA. If you think this might be the case, contact email@example.com or 020 7724 5647.