How can I get a tax receipt for my payments?

Members can get receipts of all their payments via the ‘My Payments’ section of their MyFSRH area when logged in on the FSRH website. Click the 'log in' button at the top right of every webpage to access 'My Payments'. If you haven't already set up an account, please click on the 'Register' button to start the process. 

 View more FAQs about membership