Date: 11 May 2019
Start time: 09:00AM
End time: 01:00PM
Venue: John Innes Centre
Norwich Research Park
Cost: £30Book now
- Menopause and PMS
Contraception and Women’s Health issues
Managing contraception and women’s health problems in primary care using case-based discussions and up to date, evidence-based medicine.
This will include:
- Vulval discomfort and pain with sex - a consultation challenge
- Problematic vaginal discharge - physiological or pathological
- Heavy, intermenstrual, post coital and infrequent bleeding - when to investigate, when to refer?
- PMS and menopause matters - primary care are the specialists
- Ovarian cysts - a common occurrence but when should they be taken seriously?
- Commonly occurring problems related to contraceptive methods and what’s new?
|09:00-09:30||Registration, coffee and exhibition|
|09:30-11:00||Women's Health Update Part 1|
|11:00-11:30||Coffee and exhibition|
|11:30-13:00||Women's Health Update Part 2|