Date: 17 Oct 2019
Start time: 08:45AM
End time: 04:30PM
Venue: Sexual Health Sheffield, S10 2JF
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
Cost: £50Book now
- Unplanned Pregnancy and Abortion Care
- Genitourinary Medicine
The Sheffield Sexual Health update is designed for practitioners already practicing within the field of sexual health and will cover current contraception, HIV & STI issues and also management of unplanned pregnancy and early pregnancy problems.
This one-day update is designed for clinicians who are already practicing within the field of sexual health and will cover current contraception, HIV and STI issues.
Talks will include :
- What's new in contraception, contraception in the peri-menopause, an intra-uterine contraception update and a workshop on emergency contraception.
- STI updates - new treatment guidelines for chlamydia and gonorrhoea, Mycoplasma genitalium and an update on Syphilis.
- HIV update - including new guidance on U=U
- Hepatitis C treatment update
- Management of unplanned pregnancy and early pregnancy problems
|08.45-||08.45 – Arrivals & Coffee|
|09.30||What’s New in Contraception? – Dr Salmon Omokanye|
|10.30||STI Update 1 – Dr Esther Hunt|
|11.15||Emergency Contraception Workshop – Dr Prajnasri Dibble|
|12.00||HIV update - Charlie Hughes, Clinical Nurse Specialist for HIV|
|13.30||Hepatitis Update – Sue Thompson & Debbie Talbot, Clinical Nurse Specialists|
|14.30||STI update 2 – Dr Jo Bassett|
|15.30||Management of Unplanned Pregnancy & Problems in Early Pregnancy– Joanne Fletcher, Nurse Consultant|