Date: 01 Nov 2019
Start time: 09:00AM
End time: 05:00PM
Venue: RCGP, London
30 Euston Square
Cost: £199 - £288Book now
This one-day event, organised in collaboration with the Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP), will cover relevant SRH clinical guidelines, policies and guidance. The event is a useful update or refresher for healthcare professionals managing patients with sexual health issues in general practice.
Join us to:
- Be better able to diagnose and treat common sexual health health problems and be able to appropriately manage more challenging or complex cases.
- Be able to use practical brief sexual consultation and screening techniques within the 10 minute consultation to help patients.
- Be more confident in managing sexual health consultations.
- HIV for primary care
- Drugs and sexual risk taking
- Managing Bleeding on contraception and primary care conundrums
- Engaging hard to reach groups in online settings