- Share this article
- Share on twitter
- Share on LinkedIn
- Share on Facebook
- Email to a friend
- Print page
Date: 06 Sep 2023
Start time: 07:30PM
End time: 09:30PM
Venue: Zoom webinar
Cost: FreeBook now
Opening timesEvening event.
Women’s healthcare is a key aspect of Primary Care, yet Gynaecology waiting times remain challenging, in many areas of the UK. Much of the care needed to support women’s health problems, can be offered in out-of-hospital settings, with opportunities for prevention and early intervention. This session will use cases typically presenting to primary care, to discuss some of the common issues and how latest evidence can be applied to management.
The speaker is going to provide teaching by using relevant cases presenting in Primary Care. Case base learning is highly effective, in applying important knowledge, to practical problems encountered in everyday practice. Although there are 4 different series of cases covered in these events, each series is a stand-alone course in its own right. There is no need to attend all 4 Case Series to benefit. Following these sessions, delegates will be able to describe a clear understanding of the personalised care required for managing cases, selected from a wide area of Women’s Health Issues.
It is anticipated that following this session delegates will achieve:
- An improved understanding of managing women’s health concerns using a personalized life course approach.
- Appreciate the latest evidence for the management of a number of women’s health concerns commonly presenting to us in primary care.
- Explore options to improve the pathway of care for women in your local network.
|19:30 - 20:15||Session 1|
|20:15 - 20:45||Break and Promotional Presentation TBC|
|20:45 - 21:30||Session 2|
Dr Anne Connolly MBE
MBChB DRCOG DFSRH MRCGP Dip GPSI gynae
GP Bradford | GPSI Gynaecology
Chair of the Primary Care Women's Health Forum
All delegates will receive:
- A pdf of the main speaker’s slides available for download for delegates' personal use
- A certificate for your appraisal portfolio
- Course Accredited for 2 hours CPD