Date: 25 May 2022 - 28 May 2022
Start time: 07:00PM
End time: 01:00PM
Venue: Zoom webinar
- Specialist Gynaecology
- Public Health
The European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health is proud to announce its 16th ESC Congress which will take place at the Gent ICC, Ghent, Belgium from Wednesday 25 to Saturday 28 May 2022 under the theme “Challenging times, are we ready? Novel approaches to sexual and reproductive health”.
The Congress will be focusing on the following themes throughout:
1. The many faces of birth control with new views on abortion and contraception.
2. “Sex in the city, surprise me!” - STI’s and innovative solutions
3. Social media and LGTB+ creating opportunities for further sexual liberation?
4. Collateral damage in this rapidly changing world such as sexual violence and (dys)function.
5. The “Flat World” has an impact on our thinking about values, ethics and policy making.
ESC congresses bring together some 1500 experts in the field of contraception, women’s health, and sexual and reproductive health care. The main audience is made up of gynaecologists, sexual health workers, family doctors, midwives, nurses, academics, researchers… from all over Europe and the World.
Registration for the event will open soon.
Abstract submission is open. The abstract submission deadline is 1 November 2021.
Programme & practicalities
Find out more about the programme.