Date: 13 May 2020 - 15 May 2020
Start time: 09:00AM
End time: 05:00PM
Cost: 290 - 555 euros
Abstract submission now open
Hosted by the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health, this congress focuses on the latest advances in the field of reproductive health.
Attracting over 4,000 delegates, it is an opportunity for researchers, clinicians and other professionals to extend their knowledge and meet with international experts in this field.
Abstract submission (poster/oral) is now open to all those involved in any aspect of contraception, sexual and reproductive health. The closing date is 7 October 2019.
Abstract topics include:
- Cultural and ethnic diversity in a changing Europe
- Contraception – all aspects
- Sexual health and sexual infections – all aspects
- Reproductive health pertaining to contraception and sexual health
- The role of: sexual Identity: gender; sexual orientation; pornography; FGM; sexual dysfunction
- Medico-legal issues; women’s, men’s and children’s rights; ethics
- The use of the Internet in social media; knowledge; education; self-testing; internet governance; data protection; telemedicine
- Service provision: roles and responsibilities of different health care professionals; new ways of providing services
- Psychosexual and mental health aspects of contraception, sexual and reproductive health
- Innovations, new discoveries and therapies in contraception and sexual and reproductive health
- Abortion – all aspects
- Contraceptive and sexual and reproductive health education and training of healthcare providers, users, family and friends – all aspects