To our community of SRH professionals – thank you
Date: 02 Nov 2022
Author: Dr Maryam Nasri
We’re proud to support members like you to change lives for the better every day.
We’re so grateful to all our Members and we thank you for your continued support. Whether you’re a Diplomate Member, Associate, Member, Fellow or Affiliate, your membership not only supports our efforts in championing the provision of high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare, it is also a recognition of your individual achievement and your role in the SRH professional community.
With over 14,000 members, we’re committed to helping you to enhance your career, providing you with a range of unique, specialist training opportunities, and showcasing how your skills are supporting the delivery outstanding patient care.
What’s more, your membership enables us to:
- Provide service standards from our FSRH Clinical Standards Committee
- Produce clinical guidance through our FSRH Clinical Effectiveness Unit (CEU)
- Develop educational products to enable high quality SRH learning and CPD
- Invest in campaign and policy work such as the recent FSRH Hatfield Vision (see picture above)
- And in 2023 we will be directly investing in SRH research to support the advancement of high quality care
We continue to believe that everyone has a right to expect individualised, holistic sexual and reproductive healthcare throughout their lives and are committed to providing training and lifelong education to all SRH professionals. With your membership and all the benefits it presents, we hope you will continue to join us on this journey, and beyond.
Dr Maryam Nasri
Vice President: Membership