Our strategy: 2023-26
Supporting high-quality sexual and reproductive healthcare for all.
Statement from the President and CEO:
“We are committed to enabling excellence in sexual and reproductive healthcare (SRH). Our focus lies in equipping our members with the necessary skills, knowledge, and support to deliver the highest standard of care. This strategy places a strong emphasis on enhancing our education and clinical quality content, ensuring that our members have easy access to the latest advancements and evidence-based practices in SRH. By offering cutting-edge resources, training, and clinical guidance, we aim to empower our members and enable them to deliver the best possible care.”
Dr Janet Barter
President, Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
Chief Executive Officer
The Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) is the leader in the field of sexual and reproductive healthcare, and we are the voice for professionals working in this area. As a multi-disciplinary professional membership organisation, we set clinical guidance and standards, provide training and lifelong education, and champion safe and effective sexual and reproductive healthcare across the life course for all.
Our vision is of high-quality sexual and reproductive health at every stage of our lives.
Our organisational values inform how we work and the culture in which we operate.
- We care deeply about what we do, about each other, and making a difference
- We include healthcare professionals from all disciplines and promote diversity
- We collaborate with each other, members, and partners to achieve shared goals and speak with one voice
- We strive for the highest standards through continuous improvement
- We enable our members, partners, and members of the public to design and benefit from the best possible sexual and reproductive healthcare
Delivering the strategy
Our 2023-2026 strategy is underpinned by five priority Strategic Aims: