We are run by members, for members.
By offering your time, knowledge and expertise, you will help to ensure that our work remains at the heart of SRH, and truly represents the voice of our members.
By contributing to the work of the FSRH, you will develop your own skills and knowledge, deepen your understanding of the profession and enhance your professional development opportunities. In turn, we will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow SRH professionals.
- Join one of our committees. Our committees are made up of over 250 GPs, nurses and doctors working in SRH services
- Find out more about current vacancies on our Committees
- Help to shape our policy agenda by taking part in our online surveys and consultations
- Find out more about current surveys and consultations
- Write articles for our publications or submit a blog post for our website
- Train as an FSRH media spokesperson and ensure that we can provide a relevant, timely and expert opinion on SRH matters at all times
- Become a FSRH Registered Trainer, and help us to deliver the highest quality training for our trainees.
If there are no suitable committee vacancies below, you can submit your details via our Expression of Interest form. We will email you when committee vacancies arise to let you know we're recruiting.
Current volunteer opportunities to get involved with FSRH:
CSRH Trainee Representative for the International Affairs Committee - deadline 1 July 2019
FSRH's International Affairs Committee are recruiting for a CSRH Trainee to sit on the International Affairs Committee. The IAC's remit is to promote the FSRH overseas and develops new products, such as training courses or training materials, for an international audience.
The deadline to apply is 10am on 1 July 2019.
FSRH General Training Committee Vacancy for Diplomate Faculty Registered Trainer - deadline 1 July 2019
This vacancy is for a doctor member working in primary care. Applicants must be a Diplomate of FSRH, ideally who holds FSRH Registered Trainer status. You’ll play a valuable role in contributing to the future development of these qualifications and input into our general training materials.
Deadline for applications is 1 July 2019.
Editor-in-Chief - BMJ SRH
Our co-owned Journal BMJ Sexual and Reproductive healthcare are currently recruiting for a new Editor-in-Chief. Read more about the role and apply by 15 June 2019.
Education Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced education manager to oversee our main general qualifications and products and to play a key role of the development and supporting the adoption of our new learning management system across the organisation.
Read more and apply here. Deadline is Monday 24 June.