We are run by members, for our members. By offering your time, knowledge and expertise, you will help to ensure that our work remains at the heart of SRH, and truly represents the voice of our members.
By contributing to the work of the FSRH, you will develop your own skills and knowledge, deepen your understanding of the profession and enhance your professional development opportunities. In turn, we will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow SRH professionals.
- Join one of our committees. Our committees are made up of over 250 GPs, nurses and doctors working in SRH services and form an important part of our governance and daily work. Read more about our governance and committees here.
- Help to shape our policy agenda by taking part in our online surveys and consultations
- Write an article for our peer-reviewed journal BMJ SRH
- Write a blog post for our website
- Train as an FSRH media spokesperson and ensure that we can provide a relevant, timely and expert opinion on SRH matters at all times. Get in touch with our external affairs team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Become an FSRH Registered Trainer, and help us to deliver the highest quality training for our trainees.
Current volunteer opportunities to get involved with FSRH: