We are run by members, for members.
By offering your time, knowledge and expertise, you will help to ensure that our work remains at the heart of SRH, and truly represents the voice of our members.
By contributing to the work of the FSRH, you will develop your own skills and knowledge, deepen your understanding of the profession and enhance your professional development opportunities. In turn, we will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow SRH professionals.
- Join one of our committees. Our committees are made up of over 250 GPs, nurses and doctors working in SRH services
- Find out more about current vacancies on our Committees
- Help to shape our policy agenda by taking part in our online surveys and consultations
- Find out more about current surveys and consultations
- Write articles for our publications or submit a blog post for our website
- Train as an FSRH media spokesperson and ensure that we can provide a relevant, timely and expert opinion on SRH matters at all times
- Become a FSRH Registered Trainer, and help us to deliver the highest quality training for our trainees.
If there are no suitable committee vacancies below, you can submit your details via our Expression of Interest form. We will email you when committee vacancies arise to let you know we're recruiting.
Current opportunities to get involved with FSRH:
Committee Vacancy: Nurse Member, Events Committee
It is an exciting time to join the Events Committee (formerly the Meetings Committee). We have developed a new Events Strategy, to ensure our conferences, webinars and events meet the professional development needs of our members and other delegates. In addition to providing learning and networking opportunities for delegates, we also seek to raise income from our events, which we can reinvest in member services.
Deadline to apply is 30 November 2018.
Committee Vacancy: General Training Committee Nurse/Midwife member
The FSRH's General Training Committee is responsible for the FSRH’s Diploma and Letters of Competence in Intrauterine Techniques and Subdermal Contraceptive Implant Techniques and has both doctor and nurse members.
This vacancy is for a midwife or nurse member. Applicants must be a Diplomate or Associate member of FSRH, ideally who holds FSRH Registered Trainer status.
Deadline to apply is 5pm 31 December 2018.
Working for FSRH
Interested in working at FSRH? Take a look at our jobs page here.