We are run by members, for members.
By offering your time, knowledge and expertise, you will help to ensure that our work remains at the heart of SRH, and truly represents the voice of our members.
By contributing to the work of the FSRH, you will develop your own skills and knowledge, deepen your understanding of the profession and enhance your professional development opportunities. In turn, we will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow SRH professionals.
- Join one of our committees. Our committees are made up of over 250 GPs, nurses and doctors working in SRH services
- Find out more about current vacancies on our Committees
- Help to shape our policy agenda by taking part in our online surveys and consultations
- Find out more about current surveys and consultations
- Write articles for our publications or submit a blog post for our website
- Train as an FSRH media spokesperson and ensure that we can provide a relevant, timely and expert opinion on SRH matters at all times
- Become a FSRH Registered Trainer, and help us to deliver the highest quality training for our trainees.
If there are no suitable committee vacancies below, you can submit your details via our Expression of Interest form. We will email you when committee vacancies arise to let you know we're recruiting.
Current opportunities to get involved with FSRH:
- Apply to be an Examiner for the FSRH Membership Exam
- Apply to join the Clinical Standards Committee as a General Representative
- Apply to join the Clinical Standards Committee as a Revalidation Representative
- Apply to become Chair of the SRH Clinical Studies Group
- Apply to be a CSRH trainee representative for the General Training Committee