We are run by members, for members.
By offering your time, knowledge and expertise, you will help to ensure that our work remains at the heart of SRH, and truly represents the voice of our members.
By contributing to the work of the FSRH, you will develop your own skills and knowledge, deepen your understanding of the profession and enhance your professional development opportunities. In turn, we will provide you with the opportunity to meet and network with fellow SRH professionals.
- Join one of our committees. Our committees are made up of over 250 GPs, nurses and doctors working in SRH services
- Find out more about current vacancies on our Committees
- Help to shape our policy agenda by taking part in our online surveys and consultations
- Find out more about current surveys and consultations
- Write articles for our publications or submit a blog post for our website
- Train as an FSRH media spokesperson and ensure that we can provide a relevant, timely and expert opinion on SRH matters at all times
- Become a FSRH Registered Trainer, and help us to deliver the highest quality training for our trainees.
If there are no suitable committee vacancies below, you can submit your details via our Expression of Interest form. We will email you when committee vacancies arise to let you know we're recruiting.
Current volunteer opportunities to get involved with FSRH:
Vacancy for Chair of the Specialty Advisory Committee
The SAC supervise the development and delivery of training & assessment standards of the CSRH Curriculum. The SAC additionally contributes to the development of specialist training policy around sexual and reproductive healthcare (SRH) as it affects the specialty and the delivery of specialist training to standards set by FSRH and the General Medical Council (GMC).
The deadline to apply is 23 April 2019.
MFSRH Question Writers and Examiners
The FSRH are recruiting for Question Writers and Examiners to support all components of the FSRH Membership Exam (MFSRH).
The MFSRH is a recognised qualification in sexual and reproductive health care, held by clinicians who provide expertise in community, primary and acute care. Read more about the MFSRH here.
The deadline to apply is 31 May 2019.
CSRH trainee representative for the Clinical Studies Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinical Studies Group (SRH CSG). The SRH CSG develops and provides guidance for clinical and behavioural science research studies to improve the sexual and reproductive health (SRH) of all people.
Deadline for applications is 13 May 2019.
Editor-in-Chief - BMJ SRH
Our co-owned Journal BMJ Sexual and Reproductive healthcare are currently recruiting for a new Editor-in-Chief. Read more about the role and apply by 15 June 2019.