Sexual and reproductive health (SRH) is a human right. The Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) is the largest UK professional membership organisation working at the heart of SRH.
Our vision is of high-quality sexual and reproductive health at every stage of our lives.
To achieve our vision of high-quality sexual and reproductive health at every stage of our lives, by:
- Producing high-quality clinical standards and guidelines for healthcare professionals
- Providing high-quality training and educational materials for healthcare professionals
- Influencing policy and practice through evidence-based advocacy
- Supporting and growing the SRH professional community
- Raising awareness of SRH among the public.
The new FSRH Strategic Plan 2020-2025 was developed to bring solutions to the current challenges facing SRH care. It is a driver of transformational change and the focal point for everything we do here at FSRH, shaping a culture of continuous improvement. It has been co-produced by members, Trustees and staff over more than 12 months, and it is underpinned by our core values.
Our strategic plan is underpinned by our core values:
Our Five Focus Areas
The Strategic Plan features five focus areas and is sustained by cross-organisational enablers, including digital transformation, good governance, financial sustainability and inclusivity, describing the organisation we want to be in five-years’ time.
If you want to learn more, please read this blog post by our Interim CEO Federico Moscogiuri. You can also find out about our vision for SRH care across the UK here. You can get in touch with our CEO via ChiefExec@fsrh.org