We admit Honorary Fellows into our membership each year. These individuals have delivered exceptional service to sexual and reproductive healthcare. We typically invitation nominations during the spring, please keep an eye out on our news section.
Current members (of any category) of the FSRH are encouraged to nominate somebody they feel deserves an Honorary Fellowship. All applications will be reviewed by FSRH’s Council in the summer.
Nomination is free and all you have to do is complete a short online form. Each nominator needs the support of an additional two FSRH members to support the nomination.
Criteria for a FSRH Honorary Fellow:
- Proven exceptional service to the field of SRH
- Does not have to be a healthcare professional
- Proven exceptional service can means lots of things. Previous recipients have been presidents of Royal Medical Colleges, and/or are international figures. Typically, past recipients have been advanced in their careers, they have worked on issues/projects beyond their job roles,and have gone beyond what is considered necessary to raise the profile and/or improve SRH.
Criteria for nominator:
- A current member of the FSRH
- There is no cost for receiving an FSRH Honorary Fellowship.
FSRH’s Council will review the nominations in the summer and will confirm the outcome of your nomination. We are unfortunately unable to give any feedback on unsuccessful nominations.
The successful nominees will be invited to record a short virtual interview with FSRH's President in the autumn to celebrate their award. Due to social distancing we won't be running an in-person Admissions Ceremony at this time.