FSRH is currently recruiting for one position. Full details below.
We are looking for a confident and pro-active Membership Assistant to join our small and highly committed team. We are FSRH, a professional body/charity which supports 15,000 doctors and nurse members working in sexual and reproductive healthcare. We are a busy and friendly team of 25 people – are you the right person to help us?
This role provides ‘front-line’ support to our members by answering queries about their membership and qualifications. These queries are received mainly over the phone or via email. The person in this role also transfers calls across to other staff where relevant.
In addition, the person in this role will provide general office support including dealing with post and ordering catering.
There is also the opportunity to get involved in supporting the other work streams (marketing, finance, education and training and public affairs) with administrative help which could eventually grow the role for the right person seeking to progress.
This role is based in FSRH’s offices based near Regent’s Park, but please note, we will be moving to London Bridge towards the end of 2019.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and pro-active individual who is looking to build on their skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a busy administrative role
• Proven experience of working in a customer-facing role especially on the phone
• Proven experience of working in a data-inputting role
• Ideally experience of working within a professional membership body / supporter services role
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills
• Excellent, clear telephone manner and the ability to signpost information
• Strong and positive communication skills
• Outstanding attention to detail and proof-reading abilities
• Willing to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities
• Excellent time-management skills
• Excellent prioritisation skills
• An interest in Sexual and Reproductive Health
The starting salary band is £22,889 - £26,271 dependent on experience. The hours for this role are 9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday. We offer a pension and 26 days holiday a year.
Please complete the application form (below) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org who is managing the recruitment for us. Deadline for applications is 9am on Mon 25 February 2019.
No agencies please.