One Current Staff Vacancy
FSRH is currently recruiting for one position
Membership & Administration Officer
We are looking for an outgoing and bright Membership and Administration Officer to join our small and highly committed team. We are FSRH, a professional body/charity which looks after 15,000 doctors and nurse members working in sexual and reproductive healthcare. We are a busy and friendly team of 21 people based near Regents Park – could you be the right person to help support us?
Working as part of a small, dynamic team, we are looking for an outgoing, confident, enthusiastic and proactive person, who is willing to get involved in a range of reception (mainly phone), administrative duties, with the opportunity to develop their skills in office management, events and meetings administration and membership systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will be people focused, confident on the phone, with a passion for solving problems, and a desire to offer the highest levels of customer service at all times. Although based in the Membership and Marketing Team at the Faculty, the post holder will work across four teams in an overall staff team of 24 people.
This role provides ‘front-line’ support to our member by answering queries about their membership and qualifications. In addition, the person in this role will oversee the office phone triage system, the use of office equipment and ensure that systems are in place to assist staff with booking and using equipment. Providing general administration across all teams as required and assisting with project work such as the office move in late 2019.
There is also the opportunity to get involved in supporting the other work streams (marketing, finance, education and training and public affairs) with administrative help.
This role would suit an enthusiastic and pro-active person who is looking to build on their current and proven administration skills and who is interested in learning more about office operations. The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a busy administrative role
- Proven experience of working in a customer-facing role especially on the phone
- Proven experience of working in a data-inputting role and confident about using technology in their day-to-day work (databases/websites/Microsoft office 365)
- Ideally experience of working within a professional membership body / supporter services role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent, clear telephone manner and the ability to signpost information
- Strong communication skills and confidence to suggest improvements to business processes and operational matters
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Willing to work flexibly and respond to changing priorities across teams
- Excellent time-management and prioritisation skills
- Good understanding of office operations including phone, IT, equipment support processes
The starting salary is c£25,245 and the hours are 9am – 5pm, Monday - Friday. We offer an excellent benefits package including a pension and 26 days holiday a year.
The deadline to apply is 9am on 23rd October 2018.