The FSRH Events Committee leads the development of the programmes for FSRH's two flagship annual events - The Annual Scientific Meeting and Current Choices Conference. They also play a role in the events by chairing sessions. Through our conferences we share SRH knowledge, best practice and enable over 500 healthcare professionals to network each year.
• Recruited and supported an all new committee, as a number of previous members reached their terms and stood down.
• Led the development of the SRH content for the FSRH/BASHH conference in January which sold out.
• Developed and delivered a successful Annual Scientific Meeting in Birmingham, where 85% of delegates would recommend the conference to a colleague.
• Planned and delivered a sold out Current Choices conference in London which included a new primary care stream.
• Organised conference programmes differently adding in streams and theming content.
Objectives for 2019
• Lead the development of the SRH content for the FSRH/BASHH conference in January.
• Plan and deliver the Annual Scientific Meeting in Edinburgh in May including a new approaches for the oral/poster competition.
• Develop and deliver Current Choices in London in November to budget.
• Complete the tender exercise for the event company and work with the chosen supplier on planning 2020 events.
Find our more about our events.
- Dr Ulrike Sauer (Consultant) & Co-chair
- Dr Janet Michaelis (Associate Specialist) & Co-Chair
- Alison White (Nurse)
- Dr Aimee Palace (GP)
- Dr Vivian Wilkinson (GP)
- Carmel McCarthy (Nurse)
- Dr John Reynolds-Wright (Trainee)
- Vacancy (Nurse)
- Dr Helen Munro (Consultant) & Officer Representative
- Jyoti Parmar
- Abby Wright-Parkes